Personal data processing Controller
What personal data about customers are collected on elenasalamon.com?
In general, you can consult our services on the Internet without having to provide us with your personal data. You are always free to decide whether or not to provide your data. However, if you wish to purchase via our website, or receive our newsletter, you will be asked to pass on your personal data. The data to be transmitted includes your name and surname, address, e-mail address, and other personal data, requested by elenasalamon.com according to the case.
- Personal data provided by you: We receive and store any data you enter on our site or provide to us in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain data, but you may not be able to use some of our services.
- Personal data that is collected automatically: We receive and store certain categories of personal data whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we get some data when your web browser accesses elenasalamon.com.
- Cookies are alphanumeric indicators that are transferred to the hard drive of your computer through your web browser in order to allow our systems to recognize your browser and provide services such as storing items in your shopping cart between visits and send personalized advertising regarding other websites.
- The "help" section of the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make your browser warn you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. In addition, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as flash cookies, by changing the settings of the add-on or by visiting the manufacturer’s website. Since cookies allow you to use some key functions of elenasalamon.com, we recommend that you leave them activated. For example, if you block or refuse our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your cart, proceed with the purchase or use any elenasalamon.com products and services that require your registration.
Is the security of my personal data guaranteed?
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when it is sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter.
- It is important that you take appropriate protection measures against unauthorized access to your password and computer. Always make sure you are disconnected when using a shared computer with other users.