Terms and conditions of sale
General conditions of Sale
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales concluded with Elena Salamon - Arte Moderna, Via Torquato Tasso, 11 - 10122 Torino, Italy, registered with the Chamber of Commerce Register no. TO1083800
For each order, the purchaser confirms that he has taken knowledge of the information on the purchase and to accept without reservation all the conditions of sale.
Owner of the processing of personal data
What personal customer data is collected on elenasalamon.com?
In general, you can consult our services on the Internet without having to transmit your personal data to us. You are always free to decide whether or not to provide your data. However, if you wish to purchase via our website, or receive our newsletter, you will be asked to provide your personal data. The data to be transmitted includes your name and surname, address, e-mail address, and other personal data, requested by elenasalamon.com as appropriate.
• Personal data you provide : we receive and store any data that you enter on our site or that you provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide some data, but in that case you may not be able to use part of our services.
• Personal data that is collected automatically : we receive and store certain categories of personal data every time you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain some data when your web browser accesses elenasalamon.com.
• Cookies are alphanumeric indicators that are transferred to your computer's hard drive via your web browser in order to allow our systems to recognize your browser and to provide services such as storing items in your shopping cart between visits and send personalized advertising regarding other websites.
• The "help" section of the toolbar of most browsers will show you how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Furthermore, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as flash cookies, by changing the settings of the add-on or by visiting the website of its manufacturer. Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some fundamental functions of elenasalamon.com, we recommend that you leave them activated. For example, if you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your cart, purchase or use any product and service from elenasalamon.com that requires your registration.
Purchases made on elenasalamon.com are safe and guaranteed. Online credit card payment is completely risk-free. Payment information is encrypted during transmission and managed directly by PayPal, the world leader in online payments. Under no circumstances will Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna be aware of the credit card number, nor will it process or store the data provided on its systems. Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna will only receive communication of the positive outcome of the transaction.
More information on PayPal: www.paypal.com
Method of payment
Payments are handled by the Shopify e-commerce platform on which the site is based. (for more information about Shopify Payments see the dedicated page https://it.shopify.com/legal/terms-payments-it)
Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna offers two different methods of payment to meet any need:
Payment by Credit Card online (including postepay).
Payment by PayPal.
Payment with Apple and Google pay.
Payment by PayPal
PayPal, an eBay group company, is a fast and secure payment system. Once payment with PayPal is completed, the buyer will be redirected to the PayPal website, where he can access his account by entering his personal email address and password or card details.
After registration you can proceed to payments via PayPal without having to re-enter the data, even for subsequent purchases. By choosing to pay with PayPal, the amount is charged directly to the credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard) or prepaid (postepay) assigned. PayPal protects the buyer’s information and no financial information is passed. For each transaction performed with this method will be sent an email confirmation by PayPal. The amount of the order is charged to the PayPal account at the time of the order. In case of cancellation, the amount is refunded to the Customer’s PayPal account.
Is the security of my personal data guaranteed?
• We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when it is sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter.
• It is important that you take adequate protection measures against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Always make sure you are logged out when using a computer shared with other users.
|Liechtenstein, Malta, United Kingdom
|Rest of the world
Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna offers the possibility to receive the goods comfortably and directly at home through our partner DHL, a fast and guaranteed express courier service. Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna makes shipments all over the world. The indicative delivery times are:
• 1/4 working days for Italy
• 3/6 working days in the countries of the European Community
• 8/10 working days in the remaining countries of the world
Furthermore, the timing may vary due to force majeure such as weather conditions and strikes. More information on DHL: www.dhl.it
Any import customs taxes, and any additional taxes, are the responsibility of the buyer.
The ordered products are delivered to the postal address specified by the Customer in the order form. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays. Delivery is considered completed when the product is made available to the Customer at the address specified in the order form. Upon delivery by the courier appointed by Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna, the Customer is required to carefully check that the packaging is intact and not damaged or otherwise altered. Any damage to the packaging, packaging and work must be immediately contested by the customer, who can contact Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna, specifying the order for which such misunderstandings occurred. At the time of shipment of your order, the code for tracking the package on the courier's website will be sent by e-mail, in order to allow you to track it up to the delivery date. For any communications DHL may contact the customer via the telephone number you have provided to Elena Salamon-Arte Moderna by filling out the order form.
We recommend that you use the tracking code to track the delivery of your package, just follow the steps by clicking here. If you do not receive the package within 30 days from the date of purchase please contact us. We will personally take care of your order and the solution to the problem.
Complaints and right of reconsideration
Any complaints must be sent within 8 days of receipt of the work. The return shipping costs are charged to the buyer, the work must be returned in its original packaging.
Any request for withdrawal must be made via email within 14 days of receipt of the work (European Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights) .
All the presented works are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and are sent accompanied by a regular tax receipt or a detailed invoice and the above-mentioned certificate of authenticity. Only these two documents are authentic.